Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Time is FLYING...

Between my little sidekick Nina, my growing baby on board, and traveling...this mama is pooped. I have a HUGE list of fall projects to get done and I am slowly working away at them, but at this point, I think all of the snails and turtles are in the lead!! I think it is safe to say that many of them will be deleted off of my list...without completion.

Nina will be turning ONE next month! I cannot believe that a whole year has gone by. I still feel like I am waddling around the neighborhood with a big belly...oh, wait a second.



I knew that I would be getting into the waddle stage at this point, so I started working on her party oh, say about 4 months ago. I have her birthday theme in place, her banner nearly complete, menu plans done (although they keep evolving), and somewhat of an idea of decor...NOW, I just need to pull it all together. I did read a great lil' article in one of the many spam emails I get from a MILLION kid and baby websites about how the first birthday is really to celebrate the mom & dad making it through the first year. I do really like this idea...might have to work it in.


No comments:

Popular Posts