Wednesday, February 9, 2011

what day it is...

Since I have been home full time with Nina, I find that I struggle to know what day it is...which to be honest, is not really a problem unless Jeff is out of town and I can't recall that it is trash day. Even now, I glance up to see that my calendar on the wall is set to January, hmmm, maybe I should get on that and make some updates. It is at least would be a step in the right direction.

Well, it is 4 degrees here in Chicagoland (according to the weather guy). Nina and I have decided to just stay in since we were on the road yesterday and were very productive.

I went out and found some fun project so that I could whip up more of the canopies and finished another one.




I put Nina in a cute little outfit I picked up at the local baby consignment shop...you can't see the pants in the picture, but they are like wide leg karate pants...ADORABLE. She was hangin' out with Kitty this morning. She looks a bit shocked that the paparazi it at it again...



2 comments:

Darcie said...

sew fun!! Your canopy(s), as I call them, are sure cute. Yay for sewing projects that don't take forever. I love finding new and adorable fabric for projects! Nice work dodu

amy said...

those canopys are adorable! i'm requesting one from you for when i have baby 3#. deal? :)

Popular Posts