Friday, February 18, 2011

dodu peek.a.boo tents...

So, I have been talking about it for well, longer than I can remember, but it is finally happening. Dodu is open for business! The doors are open...well the virtual doors or I guess my yellow front door at this point.

I am fueling my creative side and loving making these peek.a.boo tents. I love hunting for fun fabrics, putting them together and packaging them up so that another parent and baby can enjoy them.

I have a handful in a local baby shop, Wear & Share (thanks Kate) and then take orders from folks who contact me directly. I have the link to my facebook album at the bottom with more fabric options!

Okay, gotta run...Karl is escaping with Nina's tights...










1 comment:

Darcie said...

hip hip hooray!!! i'm so happy and so proud of you for doing this! i know it has been something you have wanted. Lurrrve your labels and the name, of course! i wish you the most success (which i don't doubt at all because the tents are adorable)!
Congrats

Popular Posts