Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just Seeeew you Know...

I've been inspired by all of the creativity and craftiness all around me, so I pulled out my sewing machine and got to work. This is my first take at the car seat canopy...which I have to say is a great idea. Muchos kudos to whoever you are that came up with the idea.

And speaking of Just Sew you Know...I wonder what that lady is up to. I am sure PBS will never drop that show, since they will have a very hard time coming up with a catchy show title like that ever again, no really.

I bought out the fabric store and plan on making a bunch. It fills the days when it is negative 10 and I feel like Jack Nicholson on The Shining. You know, the picture on the cover of the movie as he is breaking through the door...yup, that was me the other day, so I figured I should do something productive. Although, I must say that I did snow blow the driveway WHILE bleaching my teeth. Talk about multi-tasking.



2 comments:

Maren said...

That is adorable! If Easton didn't already have 2 I would be commissioning you to make me one. They are exceptionally handy. Great job and lucky you that Nina sleeps long enough for you to make something...I can only wish.

JTK said...

Oh. my. gosh. You have not changed and I love it. Can totally see you all Jack Nicholson... AND bleaching your teeth. Love your project! I meant to make one of those and never got around to it.

Popular Posts