Happy 3 weeks little munchkin!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Since I have been home full time with Nina, I find that I struggle to know what day it is...which to be honest, is not really a problem unle...
-
So, I have been talking about it for well, longer than I can remember, but it is finally happening. Dodu is open for business! The doors a...
-
Today is my day on the Shop Til you Drop blog crawl ! I'm so excited to participate and for my giveaway of a Dodu (doh-doo) Baby ...

2 comments:
I'm sorry, but is that leopard print sleepsack? Do you think Easton would ever forgive me if I dressed him in one? Also, we see alot of the gary coleman face around here, ours is usually followed by a blowout. Yours as well?
yup...we've got the gary coleman blowouts here as well. usually right after we have changed her diaper or if we are lucky it will be WHILE we are changing her diaper.
Post a Comment