And well, the second photo is us just killing some time with Bob Newhart in his metal living room located just off of Navy Pier. Looks cozy.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Oh dear...
I came across some photos from when Molly came to town. The first photo is taken when we were privileged enough to get invited to "Tony and Tina's Wedding."
And well, the second photo is us just killing some time with Bob Newhart in his metal living room located just off of Navy Pier. Looks cozy.

And well, the second photo is us just killing some time with Bob Newhart in his metal living room located just off of Navy Pier. Looks cozy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Since I have been home full time with Nina, I find that I struggle to know what day it is...which to be honest, is not really a problem unle...
-
So, I have been talking about it for well, longer than I can remember, but it is finally happening. Dodu is open for business! The doors a...
-
Today is my day on the Shop Til you Drop blog crawl ! I'm so excited to participate and for my giveaway of a Dodu (doh-doo) Baby ...

No comments:
Post a Comment