This is a must see video from the Oprah show:
http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=ithct48cqw
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Since I have been home full time with Nina, I find that I struggle to know what day it is...which to be honest, is not really a problem unle...
-
So, I have been talking about it for well, longer than I can remember, but it is finally happening. Dodu is open for business! The doors a...
-
Today is my day on the Shop Til you Drop blog crawl ! I'm so excited to participate and for my giveaway of a Dodu (doh-doo) Baby ...

1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment